Question

Shopify payments

• 20 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I’m new here and was wondering if anyone could help me out? Shopify doesn’t provide end of day reports in POS and I don’t want to grant access for everyone to everything. We have 5 different locations and I need to get the finance report for each location at the end of day. Is it possible to use Zapier to somehow send the information to Google Sheets for example? Preferable so that employees would request for it when they close the stores.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ScandiJohanna! From what you’ve described, you should be able to do this with Zapier, though it depends on how Shopify differentiates the locations. It looks like there’s a location ID field in the information that we get from Shopify, so I’d expect that to have the information that you need. 

How you set up the Zap depends on what information you want in the report. For example, you could set up a Zap that only shows paid orders, or one that shows all orders. You can also set it up so that it only shows the total for each order, or so that it show how many of each item (and the cost of each item) were purchased. Could you explain a bit more about what you need for the report? That’ll help us to make the best suggestion 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ScandiJohanna ,

Checking back in to see if you were able to get this workflow set up or were still running into any issues. Let us know- happy to help!