Best answer

Ship Station Store Sync

• 19 May 2020
  • 1 reply

On the Zapier setup with ShipStation it looks like it only will import orders. 

I want to create a zap to simply trigger the “store sync” because I have automation in ShipStation setup but the store sync is not triggering at ShipStation.

Ala - Email comes in with order, zap goes to Shipstation requests store sync. 

How do I set this up?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 May 2020, 15:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Momstir! The Zapier integration isn’t able to trigger a Store Synch in ShipStation, sorry about that. 

I took a look at ShipStations help docs and it looks like there’s something called a Store Refresh, is that the same thing? I've created a feature request asking for the ability to Refresh your store with an action in Zapier. This will:

1. ​Let the ShipStore team know that this addition will be helpful for you
  2. ​Track interest in the addition - if other users request the same thing, we'll add their vote to the request
  3. ​Remind us to send you an email if/when we have an update on this

In the meantime, it might be possible to build a custom webhook to initiate a Store Refresh (the API documentation on how to do that is here: Refresh Store) but you’d need to be pretty technical to do something like that. 

If you’re not technical yourself, we do have a Work Offered category where you can post projects that you’d like to hire someone to help you with. I hope that helps!