Best answer

Setup Teachable enrollment to Stripe Payment flow

• 3 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I am working with Teachable and I need to setup a flow that enables my students to pay using Ideal using Stripe. Anyone, know how I should set it up? The flow should be:

On Teachable - Student signs up/enrolls → students is diverted to Stripe Modal payments → Completes Payment.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 April 2020, 18:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Shocoach Thanks for your question!

It sounds like you need a different solution here - Zapier wont be able to send your students to a Stripe Modal so that they can complete the payment. You’d need to add the Stripe Modal to a website so that you can collect the payment. 

You can do this the other way round, so you can set up a Zap so that when  someone purchases your course through Stripe, they are enrolled in the course in Teachable. I hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

That's actually a really good suggestion and I think easy to implement too! I hadn't thought about that. Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

Hi! I am almost there but when a customer on my website completes a payment, there is a payment record created which I want to use to trigger the Zap. As far as I can see, I can't select New Payments as a Trigger Event?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Shocoach!

Is this the one you’re looking for:

You meant in Stripe, correct?