Best answer

Set up Google sheet for wix automation

• 20 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I am completely new to this, I have created my trigger in wix automations from shop - new orders and I want to send a new row to a google sheet. I test and it says the test was successful but nothing appears in the goole sheet. I have added corresponding titles to the sheets that the wix automation showed. Any much need help appreciated please.

Andy

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 19 February 2021, 00:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ukexpat TV ,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay here!

I see that you were working with Lionel in Support on this, with the culprit looking to be with the beta status of this integration. Were you able to get this workflow up and running? 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can be of any further help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ukexpat TV!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

Hi

No, Wix automations does not work properly. I still use my wix site but have given up on the automations. Thanks for asking.

andy

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Ukexpat TV I hate to hear that- I see you were working with Lionel in Support on this initial configuration. They may be able to help brainstorm some alternatives around your set up if you are still looking to automate your workflow!

I’m having a similar issue. I can get the new row added to my sheet, but the fields that its sending aren't from my new order. The only fields the Wix Automation is providing refer to the item purchased and not the actual order data. Can someone contact the Wix team and see about getting this fixed? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @feelgr8r!

Sorry to hear that you’re having problems with the Wix integration. They do own and maintain that, so your best bet may be to reach out to them directly as a customer of theirs.

We do have a system where we can add feature requests and bugs, that their team can access, but you may have more luck if you reach out to them directly.