Best answer

Sending contacts to and from monday.com and Constant Contact

• 5 November 2021
  • 6 replies

I’m setting up a CRM in Monday.com where our staff will add/updates their engagements with our contacts. However, we send out our communications through Constant Contact. So everytime a staff adds a contact to Monday.com i need a zap to look for the email in Constant Contact and update it or create a new one. 

I see that this functionality exists, and it says my test run is working and that I have created the zap. However, when I then go create a new contact in monday.com nothing happens in constant contact. 

Also (assuming I get the above to work) I see that Zapier isn’t recognizing any of the data from columns in Monday.com that aren’t text. For exampled they might be dropdowns, info from other boards, dates, etc. I tried to do a workaround by creating a formula column to turn what i needed into text, but it didn’t seem to recognize this data either. 

Thanks for any help you can provide! So new at this and stumbling my way around.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 5 November 2021, 16:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @alliezap 

Please post screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

You likely need to add this Step to get the other column values.

Make sure to check the available help articles for the Monday Zap app: https://zapier.com/apps/monday/help

is this what you mean as a screen shot? 

I also saw this, but nothing new is in constant contact:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@alliezap 

Please post screenshots with how each Zap step is configured, thanks.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@alliezap 

Thanks for those screenshots.

TIP: Make sure to test with a unique email address and to refresh the data in CC before checking there.

FYI: Pretty sure formula fields won’t return data unfortunately.