Best answer

Send RSS feed from SendInBlue using Zapier

• 18 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,'

I am fairly new to Zapier. I have been using Mailchimp’s RSS feed automation happily until I discovered a cheaper platform like SendInBlue.

I am struggling to send RSS feed emails each month to my database from Sendinblue as it doesnt offer inbuilt RSS email template like mailchimp.

I tried sending through Zapier & SendInBlue but somehow unable to configure correctly. Referred Zapier documentation ti implement but in-vain.

I am stuck at the connection point.

Can any of you kindly explain me the steps to make this happen?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 20 May 2020, 01:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @tea! Welcome to Zapier, and to our Community :)

For what you’re looking to accomplish, I’m afraid that Zapier won’t really be able to solve the problem for you. The only action that Sendinblue offers is Add Subscriber. There are no actions for sending emails or creating/updating campaigns. I can see the appeal of Sendinblue’s pricing, where it’s based on the number of emails you’re sending ($25/month for 40,000 emails is a killer deal). But what you’ll find with solutions like MailChimp (or ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor, MailerLite, etc.) is something more aimed at ease-of-use and convenience (like RSS Campaigns).

I’m sure that’s not the answer you were looking for, and I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news!