Question

Send emails to multiple recipients (Sendgrid) - Help

• 29 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to send emails to multiple recipients via Sendgrid. Does anyone know how to add multiple recipients? Should be delimited by comma, period, …? Below you can find the error message.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Guille ,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry you are encountering this error!

Without knowing which app in addition to SendGrid you are using, I can’t be certain but I believe you will need to take a look at your mapping between your Trigger and the SendGrid Action here.

I believe we’re looking for the Zap to pull the email address from your Trigger set up and automatically bring it over as the email address that will be used by SendGrid. Read more here: Zap Mapping!

If you are still encountering an error, you may want to reach out to our Support team as they can take a look at your specific configuration to see what’s going on!

Hi. I am having a similar issue here. I have a zap between Airtable and Sendgrid. For every new record in a view in Airtable, I want to send an email to multiple people. I have tried to include variouse emails in the TO field but I am only able to send an email to one recipient. Is there any solution available? Any way also toadd a CC or BCC field?

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Christian 

Sorry we missed your reply. Did you get this sorted?