Question

Send delayed zap if no second row filled in Google Sheets?

• 27 December 2020
  • 2 replies

I use Facebook Ads to get new leads for my gym client.

I want to have a new lead submit 2 forms in sequence because the form they prefer misses out on a lot of leads.

• If the new lead gives name/phone Form #1 only, gym receptionist gets a text within 5 minutes to call new lead and schedule a time.
  • If the new lead completes Form #1 and then schedules a time using Form #2, gym trainer gets a text about a new appointment... and gym receptionist doesn’t get a text.

My gym client has the following Facebook Ads flow:

Lead clicks FB Ad > ClickFunnels > Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity’s flow is: Choose appointment time > Enter name/phone > Submit

On submit, I have Zaps set up: Data > New Row in Google Sheets > Send SMS to my gym trainer.

I’d like to make sure the gym gets the name/phone earlier in the sales funnel.

I’m looking at this flow instead:
Lead submits FB Lead Form with pre-filled name/phone > Submit.

Submit takes them to ClickFunnels > Acuity Scheduling.
Then, as before, Choose Appointment time > (Re-)enter name/phone > Submit

So,

When the FB Lead Form is submitted, I want to upload a row to Google Sheets and text gym receptionist (so that they can call the lead and get a time scheduled over the phone).

If the same name is submitted within 5 minutes from Acuity, I want to upload a row to Google Sheets, not text the gym receptionist, and instead text the gym trainer with whom the appointment has been booked.

No idea how to do an If/Then like this, or if it’s even possible. Thanks so much for your help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @North Bay FB Ads ,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like Paths by Zapier would be a good fit for your workflow as it offers the if/then logic. You can learn more here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@North Bay FB Ads