Best answer

Send completed Google Classroom assignments to another Google Drive account for grading

• 12 January 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m a teacher using Google classroom and it’s currently not possible to create a secure space for my TA’s to grade completed work without exposing the personal information of the other students. I was thinking about setting up a zap that sends just the students completed assignments to another Google Drive account so that my TA’s can do more of the grading. I’m buried, and it would be a big help to have them grade more of the assignments, but, again, Google classroom doesn’t provide a TA view that prevents them from seeing the personal info of other students.  

The idea is, basically, when an assignment due date is reached in Google classroom, I’d like to set up a zap that sends all submitted work to the TA drive. This will allow my TA’s to contribute in a secure space. It seems simple but I’m not seeing any obvious actions in Zapier that would help me accomplish this.

Teacher Kuz

icon

Best answer by SamB 17 January 2022, 15:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Teacher Kuz! :) 

I’ve done some checking and it appears that we don’t currently have an integration with Google Classroom. It’s on our internal wishlist of apps to be added to Zapier though so I’ve added your vote it. I can’t promise when it would be added but we’ll be touch as soon as it is!

In the meantime, it looks like Google Classroom has a public API available so it may be possible to use a Webhooks by Zapier action to connect to Google Classroom that way. If that’s something you’d be interested in trying out, here are some resources that you may find useful:

Hope that helps!