Best answer

Select different zoom accounts based on user condition

• 26 March 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m using ‘Catch a Webhook’ to capture data from a booking app.
In the Zap, I want to ‘Create a Zoom Meeting’ for the booking, but I want to select different Zoom accounts based on the user data captured by the Webhook. How can I achieve this?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 2 April 2020, 12:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @skakki! Thanks for your question and I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this! 

The easiest way to do this would be to use a Path. Paths help you to add conditional logic to a Zap so that when condition A happens, you go down path A that connects Zoom account A, but if condition B happens, you go down path B, which connects Zoom account B, and so on. Paths is a feature that’s available on our Professional Plans and higher. 

If that’s not an option for you, it is possible to create a similar kind of logic using multiple Zaps and filter steps, but it’s a bit trickier, and you would need a different Zap for each condition (Zoom account) that you need. Here’s a guide that outlines how to do that, if you’re interested.