Best answer

Sample or example data pulling through

• 26 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a zap between pipe drive and Practice ignition - so when there is a updated deal stage in Pipedrive (to Proposal Made) it will automatically create the client in practice ignition. Currently it creates the client in practice ignition but it pulls through the "example organization" data not the actual data in pipe drive. I have no idea how to fix it or if i have done something wrong - Please help

image.png

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 14 May 2020, 11:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @MarcusP_21

Have you tried setting this live?

If not, do so, because when the zap does run live it will start pulling through read data. The sample data you're seeing just exists inside the zap editor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @MarcusP_21 ,

Checking in to see if you are still encountering an issue with this Zap or if you are all set! Thanks!

I have same issue, when I connect account and test triggers, I am seeing sample data pulled in and not real data  How to make this live test?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@senthil_hashmap 

Immediately before requesting test data in Zapier, go over to Pipedrive and crate a new contact/deal - which should then pull through.