Best answer

Salesforce fields are not reflecting in zapier

• 25 August 2021
  • 5 replies

I’m using zap for jotform to salesforce. I created customer object and fields related to the jotform in salesforce. When I tried to relate the fields of jotform to salesforce using zapier the fields in salesforce are not getting reflected. I refreshed many times and also created new zaps from scratch still unable to view the fields. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 November 2021, 15:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Aman Antal 

Custom fields/objects not loading

Sometimes when you add custom fields or objects in Salesforce, there is a delay between when they will appear in the Zap editor. To fix this with a trigger you can scroll to the bottom of the Salesforce Object menu and select to reload and bring in new choices.

If you are dealing with actions, here's a couple steps that may help:

• Hard refreshing the page (Shift+F5 on a PC or CMD+Shift+R on a Mac) a couple times
  • Click ‘Refresh fields’ at the bottom of the Zap step
  • Copy that Zap and edit the copied version to see if the fields appear
  • Recreate the Zap from scratch
  • Wait a while longer, sometimes it takes a little while for the cache to refresh with those fields

is it possible that it takes more than 24h?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@zeni 

It should not take more than 24 hours.

Consider opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Aman Antal! Welcome to the Community! I can see you were able to chat with my teammate Leo, which is perfect. 🙂

As Troy mentioned, @zeni our support team should be able to help troubleshoot your specific zap setup but I also wanted to post this link that may be helpful: https://zapier.com/help/doc/jotform-values-are-missing-or-incorrect

Keep us posted!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as it looks as though our Support team were able to help @Aman Antal get a new sample loaded in with the correct fields. When those correct fields were selected from the new JotForm sample this then allowed the information those fields contained to be sent over to Salesforce as expected. 

Closing this as the issue is no longer occurring for them. :)

For anyone else that may also be running into this issue, I’d suggest pulling in a new sample from JotForm as well as reviewing the JotForm values are missing or incorrect guide that Christina linked to previously. If you’re still having issues after trying that please contact our Support team who will be happy to assist!