Best answer

[Salesforce App] Could not create record of the "OpportunityLineItem" object: We're not able to use this object type

• 23 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am using Salesforce app (não the Legacy version) to add an Oportunity with products associated.

While testing i got this error:

Could not create record of the "OpportunityLineItem" object: We're not able to use this object type. Please use the help link below to contact Zapier support for more information / assistance.

I cant understand if there's a real error or that functionality is not implemented.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 March 2020, 16:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@HannesWackerbarth , hopping in for Danvers here- I hope that’s okay!

I see you are working with Bryce and Michelle in Support on this error- I will let them continue to dig in and will circle back to this thread and share the solution you all arrive at. 

Just let us know if you have any additional questions!

Hi Danvers. 

I am trying to do a Zap. 
Fundrais Up Recurring Donation → 1. Create contact in Salesforce → 2. Create Recurring Donation (custom object of NPSP Salesforce for NGO’s)

I followed your instructions as I had the same described problem from above. 
Now I am getting this error message. 
I already reached out to the support, but would be great if you could jump in and help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @islon I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you in the Community, though I can see that you were helped with this by submitting a ticket to our Support Team. 

In case another member has a similar issue: the trouble here was some that there were extra fields in the Salesforce step that shouldn’t have been there. This can happen if there were previously fields in a step (because the field is in Salesforce for example) but the field is then removed. Clicking the ‘Remove extra fields’ button did the trick!