Best answer

Running zapier for multiple companies

• 15 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey all,

I setup Zaps for multiple companies, but I want it that they all pay individually for their zap usage. However I don’t want to have to log in between multiple accounts.

Is there a way to set this up.

I.e.
Company 1- uses 10,000 zaps - so I bill credit card 1 for this plan.
Company 2 - uses 1,500 zaps - so I bill credit card 2 for this plan.

The companies I do work for will never have to log in to Zapier.

Thanks,

Danny

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 16 February 2021, 16:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @dannyp 

I don’t believe Zapier permits this “Managed Service” setup under their Terms of Service: https://zapier.com/tos

Here’s a related Topic:

Excerpt from Zapier’s TOS:

(b) Acceptable Use: You shall not use or access the Service to: (i) advertise, promote materials or solicitation related to any product or service that is competitive with Zapier products or services, including without limitation, the Service; (ii) transmit or transfer (by any means) information or software derived from the Service to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws, or (iii) to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service or Zapier’s or any third party’s system or network security in any way. In addition, you agree not to, directly or indirectly: (A) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas or algorithms of the Service or any software, documentation or data related to or provided with the Service (“Software”); (B) modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Service or Software; or copy (except for archival purposes), rent, lease, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Service or Software; (C) use or access the Service to build or support, and/or assist a third party in building or supporting, products or services competitive to Zapier; (D) remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Service or Software; or (E) otherwise use the Service or Software outside of the scope of the rights expressly granted herein. You agree to use the Service and Software only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sub-license or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or time-sharing service.

Hi Troy,

Sorry some confusion here.

I am the part owner of several businesses and others I consult to. I control the zaps for all these companies. But, I want each of the companies to pay for their own zapier account. Can I just have ‘master access’ to these or do I have to log in and out of each one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@dannyp 

Thanks for clarifying.

Each company you want to pay for their own Zapier plan would need their own Zapier account.

Depending on their Zapier plan (e.g. Teams) you can be invited to their Zapier account so you wouldn’t have to login, but otherwise you would have to login to each Zapier account.