I have a Zap in 2 steps:
- there’s a form compiled in JotForm and Zapier use it as a trigger
- Zapier sends by Gmail an email
- If I activate the Zap every wednesday, it doesn’t pull any of the forms compiled (the days before). Is it normal? Zap should be always on?
- So to send email just on wednesady, should I insert a Delay action betweeb the trigger of JotForm and the Action of Gmail? Or is there any other better idea?
- When I activate a Zap how much it goes in rewind to pull triggers?
Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu
To clarify - the zap won’t pull any historical data. it will only trigger on new form submissions created when the zap is switched on.
You could indeed add a “Delay Until” step after the trigger, with “Wednesday” as the input. Whenever the zap triggers Zapier will then delay until 00:00 on the next coming Wednesday.
If you wanted to be more granular, you could also use “Wednesday 10am” or similar in the delay step.