Best answer

Run Zap only for certain contact entries in Hubspot?

• 14 July 2021
  • 2 replies

I have a site with the same contact form on just about every page. Form submissions data dump into HubSpot contacts.

I want to zap certain entries… ones where the “Last Page Seen” contains something unique. Is this possible? If so, how?

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 14 July 2021, 04:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Jennifer,

This is possible provided that you have either:

• If it’s a custom form, you can add a hidden fields in each pages containing the page name/link.
  • If you have a form plugin/platform embaded, you need to see if this already provides the page link, if not, there should be settings for that plugin to send over UTM data or page link. 

Then you can just use a Zapier Filter App to take whatever data you want.

Share a screenshot of what data you receive from your form so that it’s understandable if it’s filter-able now.

Thank you! I am new to this and the “Zapier Filter App” was exactly what I was looking for. I am using “Last Page Seen” as the filter to see if the URL contains something unique from the specific page I am filtering for. So if someone is submitting the form from www.sample.com/something-a, www.sample.com/something-b,   and www.sample.com/something-c  … and I am only zapping entries from “c” then I am using the Zapier Filter App to filter for only when the “Last Page Seen” contains “something-c”. Does that make sense? Does that seem like it would work? Would you suggest a better method?

Thanks again!