Best answer

Response payload size error message

• 29 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am receiving the following error message on a Zap from Quiz-Maker to Convertkit.  Any advice on how to fix it?

Find Data (error)

A Response could not be found.

Response payload size (21657947 bytes) exceeded maximum allowed payload size (6291556 bytes).

icon

Best answer by CreativeOne 2 October 2020, 16:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @shayd ,

Sorry you are running into this error!

I suspect this may be a bug but reaching out to Support would be your best bet as they can take a look at the logs for your specific Zap. They can be contacted here and will get back with you as soon as possible to troubleshoot!

Userlevel 1

We just ran into this. If anyone else does, our problem was in our integration application that we created (developer.zapier.com) internally for our marketing folks. An endpoint that was set up to use as a test during authentication was giving back too large a payload in response and Zapier was choking on it. I limited the amount of data returned and re-connected the account within the app and that fixed it for us, although an existing zap or two needed to be re-saved for some reason.

If you’re not sure this is your issue, just edit your app and check points where you are sending data back to zapier. You should have a chance to test and confirm where the breakage is within the app itself.