Best answer

Required field "Start Date & Time" (start__dateTime) is missing since it's not a mandatory field in source app

• 17 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I created a zap between TickTick and GCal. Whenever I create a new task it should add a new event in Calendar based on the task due-date. 

I get this error: ‘Required field "Start Date & Time" (start__dateTime) is missing.’ since the due-date field is not mandatory and I’m fine with it. How can I filter out for the Zap tasks with no data in this field? 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 20 April 2020, 23:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @heydar ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are running into this error!

So I am clear on this end, are you aiming to filter out tasks that do not have a due date at all? If so, you can use a filter to only permit tasks with a due date to move through your Zap. Essentially you tell your Zap to only continue to Google Cal if a due date is present. Check out this article for a quick walk through!

If that isn’t the workflow you were looking for or you have any questions, please let us know! Happy to help :relaxed: