Best answer

Can I bring back status changes and history and note updates from Redmine to OneDesk?

• 31 March 2020
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to build out an integration between OneDesk and Redmine.  I’ve been successful in creating a zap where when a ticket is created in OneDesk, it will create it in Redmine.  I do not see how I am able to bring back status change and history/note updates from Redmine back to OneDesk.   Is this a feature that I am not seeing or not available?

Thanks, 
David

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 7 April 2020, 18:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi David!

It sounds like you’re looking for Redmine triggers for updates that happen, but unfortunately, the only triggers that are currently available are for new items:

There are a number of existing feature requests for Redmine updates, so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to those. Right now, part of how we prioritize creating features is by those with the most customer interest, so should this bubble to the top, we'll be sure to let you know. 

One workaround I could think of, in the meantime, is if Redmine allows you to receive email notifications when something is updated you could use that as the Zap trigger. Is that a feature that Redmine offers?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

I wanted to drop by and provide a brief update. After careful consideration, the team has decided not to proceed with the feature request for now. Hopefully the workaround Nick mentioned of triggering a Zap from email notifications for updates made in Redmine is a viable option for now. If there are any changes regarding the status of this request in the future, we’ll share news of that here!

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us in the Community. 🙂