Best answer

Quiero crear un Zap que se active luego de varios días. Si envié un correo de Gmail con un asunto "Cotización" Luego de 3 días enviar otro mail de seguimiento

• 6 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hay la posibilidad de que el ZAp se retarde un tiempo determinado? Por ejemplo al enviar un mail no quiero que se active la siguiente tarea en seguida, si no que se realice después de 3 días por ejemplo al enviar un correo, enviar otro luego de un tiempo determinado

Is there a possibility that the ZAp will be delayed for a certain time? For example, when sending an email I do not want the following task to be activated immediately, but to be done after 3 days, for example when sending an email, sending another after a certain time

Translated using Google Translate

icon

Best answer by ikbelkirasan 6 April 2020, 01:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @Diana Briceño - To get better support, you probably need to post in English instead. Anyways, I’ll try to answer you question.

Yes, it should be possible to delay the execution of a task thanks to “Delay by Zapier”. However, you should store the time at which the last task has been executed somewhere (maybe in a spreadsheet or in “Storage by Zapier”), then use it to calculate the delay for the next execution.

So, it should look something like the following:

Trigger → Read the last execution time from storage → “Delay by Zapier” configured to delay running the zap based on the last execution time → Your action step (Send email or whatever) → Store this task execution time in Storage.

I hope this will help you.