Best answer

Quickbooks Invoice Sending Email?

• 17 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I would like to invoice a new customer after they submit a form on my site. I can get the customer recorded created through my Zap, generate my invoice, but it does not send it to the customer. I noticed the “Send Later” field but I have tried that both true and false with no difference in the email going out. Any ideas what I might have wrong?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 17 April 2020, 10:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sneako - I have escalated your question to Support. Please respond to the ticket I’ve started to move forward. Thanks!

Also, @petebernardo - I have created you a separate support ticket. Please let us know if you still need additional help beyond what Andrew has already provided. Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@sneako 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Hello,

I tried the Send Invoice action but get the error “Object Not Found : Object Not Found : Invoice”.  I double checked and the invoice is in QBO so I dug deeper.  According to the Intuit Developer Common Handling Errors page “Object Not Found” could mean the field is disabled or invoice deleted but the invoice does exist so I’m leaning towards the disabled field as the reason.

I was hoping it was just a delay in invoice creation so I added a 1-minute delay to move to the Send Invoice step but still no luck.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @petebernardo 

You’ll see there is a “Send Invoice” action step for Quickbooks, which you can add after your “Create Invoice” step.

You’ll just need to reference the invoice ID from “Create Invoice” step.

Try that out and let us know if you have any issues.