Best answer

QuickBooks Find Customer “trouble getting a matching customer” error

• 18 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi Zapier’s community,

My name is David,and I encounter an issue:

1. My Zap connects my “Monday.com” and “Quickbooks”
  1. Monday.com is creating “updates” with context data for Quickbooks

1. Zapier should simply breaks down the Text into Lines & inputs for Quickbooks Online

1. But the “Action” Find Customer in Quickbooks Online is not responding correctly
  1. The Text Format matches exactly my Quickbooks “Display name”( I tried several options like, removing html, split option, line-item, line-item to text, but not success)
  1. And I still get the error message:

7.But if I put the text manually it works

8.So I tried different options on how to insert the Project # “text” with the given options, but nothing seems to work. Here are some of my attempts:

Does anybody can advise me on what else should I try?

icon

Best answer by david zap 29 August 2021, 08:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @david zap 

Make sure there aren’t extra spaces before/between/after the value being mapped.

After days of trying I got the item resolved. I just had to Split the information in a different way & get specific column tags from Monday.com.

Thanks for your help.

Now the only issue is that my Zaps worked for a few days sending all my data from Monday.com to Quickbooks without issues. AS right now the information gets transfer flawless but I still receive an email saying that there is an error, but I will deal with it later. Right now its working for me as is. Thanks again.