Best answer

Qualtrics survey response to Asana task - fields not populating

• 27 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi! My organization uses Qualtrics surveys to submit work requests to our team. My team has recently migrated over to Asana for workflow management, and we’d like to use Zapier to connect the incoming Qualtrics work requests into new Asana tasks. 

However, the majority of the fields in the Asana task are not being populated by my Qualtrics response info. Only assignee, due date, collaborators, and project name are transferring over correctly. I’ve mapped all the fields in Zapier - any idea why the information wouldn’t be going through? 

Thanks! 

Moderator note: images cropped and/or obfuscated to remove personally identifiable information.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 28 April 2020, 21:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Kjohnston ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you were working with Christian in Support on this and that they have added you to an open feature request with Asana in hopes that the integration will support posting data into custom fields like this via a Zap.

I know that is not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!