Question

Problems with Assessment Generator to KEAP

Userlevel 1

I'm trying to zap data back from the Assessment generator to KEAP.  I see that it was generated but it doesn't come back to KEAP

Screen shot of what’s in the assessment generator.

Here’s the screenshot of what’s coming back to KEAP.  I need the PDF, and the 4 numbers that are being scored. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Charlotte, Thanks for the screenshots of the data you are getting from both the Assessment Generator and from KEAP. 

If I understand correctly you’re trying to get the 4 scores and the PDF from the Assessment Generator into KEAP, correct?

Can you please post a screenshot of what your settings are for the action step that is going to KEAP? That will help me know where you can put those scores and the PDF.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your reply @PaulKortman 

Yes, I’m trying to get the 4 scores and the PDF from Assessment Generator into KEAP.

Below is the screenshot of where it is supposed to go in the KEAP contact. - I think this is what you’re asking for.  The contact is generated but the information doesn’t populate.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@charlotteA well you have that set up correctly as far as I can tell. Have you reached out to Zapier support? This seems like it should work, but maybe they will have better insight into the log files as to why this particular zap step is not working as expected. 

Userlevel 1

One additional data point.  In KEAP, under Contact, under Additional Info, I created fields for each of these.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @PaulKortman I’ll try that next.