Best answer

"Problem removing Sample: Our computers ran into a problem" error

• 13 October 2021
  • 2 replies

This post was split from the topic: How to do a Fuzzy Search in Airtable

I wanted this to work so much - it would solve many of the problems I’m facing with the find option not finding things that are slightly different cases (ex: when a user submits their email LIZ@ vs liz@) 

But when I tried this formula, it keeps coming coming back with an error. “Problem removing Sample: Our computers ran into a problem.” 

Are there other places I can go to learn about fuzzy search formulas and how to build them? Or is there a way to tell Zap/Airtable to search regardless of case?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SamB 14 October 2021, 14:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Connection Feast, welcome to the Community!

The error you’re running into here is related to a known bug we’re currently investigating. It’s not related to the search formula specifically. 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users and pulled your post out into it’s own topic here so that we can better keep track of any affected users. We’ll be in touch by email once the issue has been resolved.

In the meantime, refreshing the page should clear the error and allow you to continue setting up your Zap. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I have good news, @Connection Feast! This bug has now been resolved :) 

If you do find that you’re still running into that error, please reach out to our Support Team so that they can investigate further and re-open the bug report if necessary.