Best answer

Problem creating paths -- message in Zap editor: "Sorry, you can only add 3 paths right now."

• 7 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to create a zap with a bunch of different paths and for some reason I can only add 3? I have searched high and low to find a solution or to figure out why but can’t seem to find path limits mentioned anywhere. 

Does anybody know what I’m talking about?

Thank you in advance. 

Daniel 

icon

Best answer by Doyle 3 September 2021, 20:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @danieldigiacomo - Unfortunately, you can only add up to 3 paths in a zap.

Source: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-branching-logic-to-zaps-with-paths#add-more-paths-to-your-zap

Userlevel 1

@ikbelkirasan wow… that kinda sucks. Based on all the “Paths” videos I watched on YouTube nobody mentioned a limit. Thank you for your quick reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @danieldigiacomo 

To followup - the 3 path limit is a soft limit. If you contact Zapier support and explain why you need more, they may up that limit where appropriate.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Following up with some news for @danieldigiacomo and the whole Zapier Community. You can now add up to 5 Paths in your Zaps! ⚡️

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu’s answer from before still applies too — Zapier Support might be able to increase the limit for a particular Zap, or advise on another method that’s right for your workflow.