Best answer

Facebook Admin page posts to the group, but it appears in my name instead of the page name.

Userlevel 2

Hi guys!

I have created a zap to create a post on a facebook group once there is a new post on a facebook page.

This page has the admin rights on the group, but the post on the group is shown in my name, while it should be in the name of the page.

Any guess?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 February 2024, 10:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey @JCD !

Thanks for your message, i’ve added you as an interested user on that request 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi, can I get added to the email list as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @J44p, I’ve added you to the list of interested users :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

May I request to be opt’d-in via email update when this is released?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Blake Ferguson // Solo Digital

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Userlevel 1

Please count me in!! I’d like to know about this! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JCD Thanks for your message, I’ve added you to the feature request 🙂

Userlevel 1

Same here! Add me on the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Frep. You got it! Your votes been added. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am interested to. Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the Community, @Juan C! I’ve got your vote added. We’ll be sure to keep you and this thread updated if this gets implemented. 🙂

Please add me to the list of interested subscribers. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Jon Berry! Welcome to the community!

Sure thing! Your votes been added. We’ll keep you posted via email with any updates. 

Hi there, is this feature anywhere near? I can't use zapier without it. Best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for checking back in, @kamikatsu! We don’t have any updates to offer at the moment but we’ll keep you and the thread updated once we do. 🙂

I would love this, it would save myself and my clients an exponential amount of time. Has there been progress? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added your vote to the feature request as well @GovConHacks. I don’t have any estimates as to when this will become possible but we’ll definitely email you as soon as it is. :)

Hi,

is this feature coming or not? It has been a year now :) 
For a powerful automation tool this is a must option to have.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Layandean! Thanks for reaching out.

Totally a valid question but at this time we don’t have an ETA on when or if this will feature will be implemented. That said, I did go ahead and add your vote to this! This will ensure you receive an email if this does go live and is the fastest way to stay in the loop. 😊

I also want to know when will this be implemented

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @John Black! I’ve got your vote added to this feature request. We’ll send an email if and when this gets implemented! 🙂

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Add me too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I got you @WVT! I’ve added your vote to this feature request. 

It’s been almost 2 years in just 5 days. Is this feature available yet? I need this. Could u pls add me to the list of interested users? Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @joydavis 

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We don’t have any update yet with this request. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!