Best answer

Possible to see new reviews from Tripadvisor?

• 29 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello - has anyone had any success pulling new tripadvisor reviews into zapier?

thanks

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 3 August 2021, 01:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tkay 

It seems there isn’t any TripAdvisor integration available in Zapier. In this case, you can use Zapier Email Parser to parse reviews that are sent to your email.

https://parser.zapier.com/

Userlevel 1

Hi Rob, thanks for the info, I will take a look at parser.  Annoyingly I don’t think TA add the review text in the email notification, only a link to read the review online…. so that complicates matters

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @tkay ,

In that case, you might want to check out a tool like SimpleScraper, which has an option to send data to a webhook URL (you can use our Webhooks by Zapier and the Catch Hook option). You can set up a schedule for scraping a website. I found another web scraping tool that actually has a video tutorial for scraping TripAdvisor.

Another option is Wachete, which looks for changes on the website you specify, and to the elements you indicate.

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

Those options sound promising! Thanks very much, Iwill give them a try and let you know how I get on!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yes, please do @tkay!