Best answer

Possible to create new Trello cards from existing templates?

• 21 February 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey guys,

Is it possible to create a new Trello card (using Zapier) from an existing Trello board Template?

Thanks in Advance.

icon

Best answer by SamB 21 February 2022, 13:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @nopivnick 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you an email once there’s any update. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

hello.

if possible, I’d also like an email notification when this feature is available.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @manuewg 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll send you an update via email once ready. Thanks!!

Userlevel 1

Hi all, please add my vote on this feature request since I urgently need to be able to produce trello cards based on a template card. It would be so great to have this feature!
Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your comment, @Janos I. I’ve added you as an interested user on this feature request 😁

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your comment, @Janos I. I’ve added you as an interested user on this feature request 😁

Userlevel 1

Hello and welcome to the Community, @DebP

You’re not missing anything here! There’s currently an existing feature request for the ability to create new cards from templates in Trello so I’ve added your vote for that. I can’t give any promises as to when it would be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is. :relaxed:

+1 vote request for this feature from me. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello and welcome to the Community, @DebP

You’re not missing anything here! There’s currently an existing feature request for the ability to create new cards from templates in Trello so I’ve added your vote for that. I can’t give any promises as to when it would be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is. :relaxed:

Userlevel 3

Thanks Troy,

Ok, so unless I’m having a ‘man’ look, the answer seems to be no?

Thanks anyway.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DebP 

Check out the available Zap triggers/actions for Trello: https://zapier.com/apps/trello/integrations#triggers-and-actions