Best answer

Possible to connect Campaign Monitor to Prestashop?

• 11 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi

I have Campaign Monitor and want to connect with Prestashop, but I couldn’t find Prestashop in Zapier platform. Anyone can help me with this issue ?

icon

Best answer by SamB 13 September 2021, 10:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Best Forever, welcome to the Community!

As you’ve already discovered, we don’t currently have an integration with Prestashop. We do have an existing request open to get it added to Zapier so I’ve added your vote so we can track interest and contact you if it’s added in the future!

Usually, new apps are added to Zapier by the developers of the apps themselves, so I can't provide a timeline for when that might be added. 

In the meantime, if Prestashop has a public API you could potentially setup a Zap using custom Webhooks. And we have a blog post covering some of the different ways that you can connect to an app that’s not currently on Zapier here: How to Get Any App to Work with Zapier

Alternatively, you could build a custom integration on our Developer Platform but that would be more of an advanced solution. So you could speak with one of our Experts to build that for you.

Hope this helps! :)