Best answer

Podia integration with paystack

• 20 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello Everyone, I'm having trouble with my zap which is integrating podia with paystack, when i create the zap and i get to the do this - choose an event

i get the message below the icon of my trigger - Paystack No Action Available (Trigger only) BETA,  please what can i do to get my zap working

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 2 May 2020, 14:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Emmanuel!

I’m curious how you managed to get to that point with Paystack, since there are no actions available for it at the moment: https://zapier.com/apps/paystack/integrations#triggers-and-actions. Was it from a Zap template, maybe? 

What are you looking to do in Paystack, exactly, so we can add a feature request for it?

I'm experiencing the same occurence. I just:

1. Go to the menu bar on the left
  2. Select ”map a zap”
  3. Select Podia as the event
  4. Select Paystack as the zap.

I receive the same error message. Are you saying we currently cannot integrate paystack with podia in any way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Sarah Naija & @Emmanuel 

What this means is right now the Paystack integration only has triggers in Zapier, no actions.

Meaning, you can build zaps that start when something happens in Paystack. But you can’t build zaps that do something to/in Paystack.