Question

Podia and Flodesk Issue

Hi there,

I have tried connecting Podia and Flodesk.

Buys in Podia, gets added to segment in Flodesk.

The problem is that the subscriber is not just added to the one segment in Flodesk I chose in Zapier but to ALL of my segments in Flodesk.

I just tested it again by deleting my email test address from Flodesk completely and also from Podia, put zap in place, tested in and voilà I am back in Flodesk in ALL the segments, which should not have been happening.

It also happened to brand new customers (thankfully only 2) where I know that they definitely can’t be in all the segments (including a test segment)

What is happening?
Thanks for your help,

Christine

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@cmeansbusiness ,

Circling back to share the solution that you discovered to get your workflow running correctly!

By adding a filter step with the product name, with text matching exactly, you can sidestep any new subscriber/client being added to every segment in Flodesk.

Thank you for sharing and please let us know if you have any questions regarding this workflow or anything else!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @cmeansbusiness,

Thanks for reaching out! So sorry you are running into an issues with your Podia/Flodesk Zap!

I see you are working with Andy in Support to troubleshoot this issue and they are diving in to your Zap to find the culprit. I will let them continue to dig as they have access to your specific Zap and configuration.

If you have any additional questions, please just let us know!