Best answer

Please Help ASAP. ZoHO CRM giving errors.

• 20 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

I have 13+ zaps working in Zapier dealing with ZoHo CRM, many create recrods, Leads, Contacts and deals. As of two hours ago, Zapier is no longer able to retrieve info from ZoHO. I get “Zapier had trouble retrieving custom fields from Zoho CRM.” error message on all my zaps that create recrods inside the ZoHO CRM. My business heavily relies on this automation, I need assistance ASAP. Is any one else having this issue? 

icon

Best answer by mgzap67 21 August 2020, 03:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 2

I have the exact same issue.  Every Zap isn’t working.  I called Zoho and they said it is a Zapier issue.  I sent an email to Zapier Support, but I fear it will take too long.

Userlevel 1

Same issue.  Can’t retrieve custom fields from Zoho.  Error message:  "Zapier had trouble retrieving custom fields”.  Just started about 4 hours ago.

Userlevel 2

I am hoping they are on this quick as Zoho CRM is a premium integration...whatever that means!

Userlevel 2

I called Zoho and they have contacted Zapier.  Zapier built it, so they own it and the problem is on their side.  The customer support person as Zoho was super helpful and said he would let me know when the issue is resolved.  It seems Zapier is working on it.  The question is how fast will it get fixed!

Userlevel 2

Bumping this.  Zapier support suggested to me earlier today that ZOHO had recently deprecated some of their actions and they suspected the entire “create module entry” action step was being deprecated in favor of the “create/update module entry”.  I tested this theory but the same error is happening with both so I’m inclined to trust whatever the rest of you are hearing from ZOHO at this point. 

REALLY HOPE THIS IS RESOLVED SOON.  We rely heavily on these module entries.

Userlevel 1

From Zapier support:

I've taken a closer look at your account and can confirm that the Zoho team have recently made some changes to their integration which has generated a bug which appears to be affecting your Zaps.

Our engineers are currently working with the Zoho team to get this issue resolved and while I can't provide a timeline for this, I've added you to the list of affected users to ensure that you'll be notified as soon as there's an update.