Best answer

Pipedrive Sync Deals With HubSpot

• 16 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

Does anyone have a best practice for syncing Pipedrive deals with HubSpot deals?

Use Case HubSpot → Pipedrive:

In our company, Marketing and Telesales work in HubSpot, whereas Sales is working in Pipedrive. Once Marketing/Telesales have warmed up a lead (or deal), it will eventually be transferred to Sales, i.e. Pipedrive. All unecessary information (deal info, contact and company record, activities) should go into Pipedrive

Use Cases Pipedrive → HubSpot:

1. It might occur that a deal might get disqualified from Sales and thus needs to get sent back to HubSpot.
  2. Closed Wons and Closed Losts (coming from Pipedrive) need to be reported ​​to HubSpot

My concern is that I will need endless zaps (which might be OK) and that I overlook sth when passing data.

Best

Dennis

icon

Best answer by adamsmartschan 16 November 2020, 18:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@DennisG_a -

Doing this with Zapier (which is never a bad idea :wink: ) wouldn’t require endless zaps, but there would certainly be some complexity. Zapier is set up for specific triggers and actions, not true two-way syncs. There are platforms out there that do that, but I won’t name names here. :joy:

The plus of using Zapier is granular control over what data goes where. In a true sync, it’s possible to mistakenly overwrite a full record with one that’s emptier. Personally, I prefer field-by-field and action-by-action control.