Question

Payment merchant

Hello, I am new to zapier. i am trying to connect a third party payment merchant to my website through square space so that my customers are able to purchase items. Can someone help me with this? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @smoke801 

Welcome to Zapier and I’m happy to help where we can.

Your question does warrant a few follow up questions to fully understand the objectives, but depending on what merchant you’re using it’s a fairly simple process of scraping data collected from Squarespace eCommerce tools and push it to your merchant center for action/ follow-up. This creates a sync between customer records obtained in Squarespace and your merchant center so things align. A few things worth defining first are;

• Are you looking to replace the payment functionality in Squarespace with another supplier?
  • What does the sales process look like from a customer perspective?
  • How does your email marketing integrate with the new payment/ merchant center?

If you’re looking to integrate a payment/ merchant center into your website/ Squarespace build then this is something a website developer might be able to best help with.

Each piece of software will work differently but mapping out what you want to do alongside the current restrictions/ problems you’re having will help create a more optimal solution.

Stuart Halley

Head of Marketing

www.cbo.me

Yes i believe i am trying to change the payment functionality in square space. 

from a customers perspective the customer is selecting the item of choice and adding it to the shopping cart in square space. Than you are prompted to a payment service that isn't available to customer currently. We were using stripe in the past. however it was not compatible with the business we run.

We currently don't have email integrated to the payment service