Best answer

Paths not running

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to create a zap with 3 paths. Based on the data that I have captured from wufoo forms and tested, some of the paths should have run, but when I actually trigger the form through a wufoo form input it repeatedly tells me that 0 paths have run. Very frustrating!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 11 September 2020, 17:07

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@zhnr91 

Check here: https://zapier.com/app/history

You should be able to see the conditions that failed on all 3 paths and troubleshoot why that is.

Userlevel 1

Yup I did went back to check on the task history and saw this:

However based on the data that was entered into the zap which i pulled and tested, some of the paths should have run.

So I’m not really sure what I’m missing here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @zhnr91 - I have gone ahead and alerted our team in charge of this integration, so that they can review this issue further. It looks like you may have found a bug. While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out once we have an update to share. Thanks so much for reporting this to us!

Hello,

I have the same issue here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello,

I have the same issue here.

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. I’ve added you to the affected users list. We’ll update you once we have information to share. Thank you for your patience!

I am having the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tom_Black - I just added you to the impacted users list. We’ll update you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Same issue but with Gravity Forms.

1. Have a Path based on a text field.
  2. I’ve confirmed that the text field value is in the form data
  3. My debug and walkthrough work as expected.
  4. When I enable the form, however, it fails at the Path every time

Super frustrating and CRITICAL.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jfidlon - I noticed that you submitted a ticket to our Support team already. I’ve left updates with the team to better assist you and I’ve added you to the affected user list in the meantime. Please stand by while we get this sorted. Thanks for being patient!

I am having the same problem with 

When the path is refreshed with the qualifying path data and the task is replayed, it does carry through to the intended path.
Then when editing the path and manually testing the trigger, it says approved.
Then when replaying the path, it does not carry through to the intended path as before.

I logged a report, this is wrecking me right now.

This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal/private information.

Userlevel 1

@steph.n, can I please be notified when this is resolved? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! I wanted to add an update on this issue. 

We’ve discovered that it’s specifically affecting users with Starter Plans, the reason for this is that Starter Plans shouldn’t have access to the Paths function.

This issue means that users on a Starter Plan can create a path in a Zap, but it wont run when the Zap is turned on. The correct Zap behavior here is that folks on a Starter Plan shouldn’t be able to add Paths into a Zap in the first place. That means that when the bug is fixed, if you’re on a Starter Plan any Zaps that have Paths wont work, because you wont have access to the Paths function. 

I’m really sorry for the hassle with this and for the frustration it has no doubt caused. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@las-jw I have added you to the issue report, though I’d want to make sure that you’ve seen my previous reply in this thread that when the issue is fixed, any Zaps that you have with Paths in wont run. I’m sorry about that!

@Danvers I am trialing this on a “Free Plan” should this work or should it not? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

This was an issue where users on a Starter Plan could create a path in a Zap, but it wouldn’t run when the Zap is turned on. This issue has now been fixed and users on a Starter plan can’t add paths to their Zaps. If you’d like to use a path to add logic in your Zap then you’ll need to choose a plan that includes the Paths. You can check out our plans on the Pricing page

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @epp_bel If you’re on a free trial (ie when you first create an account) then you will be able to add paths to your Zap so you can test them out! At the end of your trial, if you move to a Free or Starter plan, any Zaps with Paths will no longer work. If you choose the Professional Plan or higher then you’ll be able to continue using paths in your Zaps.