Best answer

How do I format Sprint ID to create a JIRA task from a Scoro project?

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I am attempting to create a JIRA task from a Scoro Project.

I need to assign my task to a specific Sprint within my board.

I get the following error in the testing phase of my ZAP creation:

We had trouble sending your test through.
Unable to create issue: Number value expected as the Sprint id.

in my data entry field I have the following result:

Sprint:
0: 252

I’ve tried it with the name before but of course it did nit work either.

How should I format this field for my ZAP to work?

TIA

Michel

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 September 2023, 17:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

Right now, it's not possible for Zapier to automatically assign a new issue to the current sprint. 

This is an issue that has been reported for the current version of the Jira Software Cloud app, and we have an open bug report in our system for it. I'll add you as an affected customer there.  I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for. But I hope this provides some clarity on what's possible right now.

Userlevel 1

Well until we could assign a Sprint to our issues, I would suggest hiding that field to reduce possible confusion.

Thank you for your reply,

Michel

Hi,

I am also having this issue. Please add me to the list of customers that are affected by this. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @shyam98 I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that one, thanks!

I’m affected too. Please add me to the list of customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @biglio23 - I’ve added you to the list of affected users, thanks!

I’m affected too. Please add me to the list of customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @robcallaghan! I’ve added you to the list as well.

Hi there, we are also affected by this issue. Would love an update :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @alexjeen ,

I have added you as an impacted user so once there is an update, you will be notified!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

Just wanted to pop in here to share a quick and somewhat belated update on this: the bug report for this issue where the sprint IDs weren’t correctly being handled as numbers has been closed! 😁🎉

If you find that you're still being impacted by these “Unable to create issue: Number value expected as the Sprint id” errors though, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Please provide them with details of the issue you’re experiencing and a recent example of this error and they’ll be able to investigate further.