Question

Outlook events from US based account not being added to Clockify

• 11 October 2021
  • 5 replies

We have created ZAPs to use Calendar Event Start in Microsoft Outlook to create Clockify entries.
I have one account (the only colleague in the US) the rest of us are UK based that refuses to see any new events created in Outlook. the ZAP completes all the tests during set up but NEVER adds an entry to clockify.

Any ideas on how best to trouble shoot this??

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JohnatTharstern 

Might be worth opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thank you @Troy Tessalone so thats an intersting point, when you query the outllok account it only finds national holidays (Christmas and other national holidays) not the most recent appointments. if i delete the national holidays from the account then it just finds more. it does not find anything other than these events. its really odd

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JohnatTharstern 

NOTE: Zap triggers only pull back up to 3 of the most recent examples.

The interesting thing is that when i attempt to bring through some events for testing it ONLY finds a handful (three) and they are ALL public holidays 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JohnatTharstern 

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.