Best answer

My Zap from Ontraport to Asana is working intermittently

Userlevel 1

I have a zap that should trigger Ontraport (when a tag is added) to Asana (create a new task). It seems to be working intermittently though. Sometimes it runs just fine and other times it does not even show as attempting to run in my Zaps history. Thoughts on this? LMK if any additional details are needed.

icon

Best answer by jesse 27 May 2022, 18:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mandolynn 

Good question.

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Mandolynn just checking in here! I checked our support queue and didn’t see a ticket from you. That team is going to be best suited to investigate this kind of issue as they can pull up logs of information based on the examples you share with them. So, I absolutely encourage you to take this route if you’re looking for a quick resolution! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Apologies on the delayed answer here - I just submitted my ticket this morning. It’s actually under my client’s name, not mine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey folks! Coming back to provide an update. Our support team looked into this and said:

I've been digging into this issue and I see that a few other users have noticed inconsistent triggering with the Ontraport "Tag Added" trigger. We have an open bug report with their team so that they can investigate the issue. If we hear back that it's been fully resolved, we'll send you an email to let you know. 

We’ll also be following up on this thread with any updates.