Best answer

No Zaps working -- all stuck in Playing

• 19 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Yesterday our team attempted to add 5800 contacts to salesforce. Our salesforce triggered zaps are using Salesforce (legacy) New Lead as a trigger, and all our salesforce trigger zaps were triggered by this sync even though they were contacts, not leads.

Currently, none of our zaps are working and all stuck in “playing”, I also cannot delete zaps that are in that state. 

Any idea what next steps should be? We are currently blocked and this is requiring lots of manual workarounds. I’d like to find out why the zaps were triggered, possibly because the new Salesforce integration just uses New Record? But my main priority is getting our Zapier up and running again.

Thanks,
Marco

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 June 2020, 18:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MarcoMancini!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they have responded with some directions and also some questions. Please continue the conversation there, since they’re able to dig into your Zaps :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If anyone is having a similar issue…

What happened here is that a Zap triggered lots of tasks at the same time, which led to Zapier’s Flood protection kicking in (for more info on that check out the guide Flood protection and Held items). Those held tasks were then ‘released’. If you ‘bulk’ play a number of tasks, they will all show as ‘Playing’ and Zapier will run them one by one until they have all completed. This can lead to it looking like all of the tasks are ‘stuck’ in playing because it can take some time to work through a long list of tasks.