I am trying to setup a zap from google assistant voice input to OneNote.
The following works:
- I can get google assistant to trigger the Zap
- “Hey Google” followed by “Talk to Zapier” followed by my trigger “add OneNote”
- In my Zap I am prompted to give a title “What is the note title?” and the note “Whats should the note say?”.
- My answers to these questions are discarded and the output from google assistant in my zap is empty. i.e the “placeholder value” in empty
- I have verified this trying to create a new note in OneNote and not seeing the “placeholder value” input, and also by email the placeholder values to my self - again empty.
Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?