Best answer

New item created in Google Sheets

• 11 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I have integrated Podio and Google sheets through Zapier. In one of the questions in my Podio form, the one who submits can choose at least 1 answer for the question. 

May I know how can I edit the Zap that all answers chosen can be shown in the Google Sheets?

Eg. A person chooses: Happy, Sad, Angry in the Podio form.

The Google Sheets only created Happy.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 13 May 2020, 00:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @abcsong!

A couple of things come to mind:

1. Sometimes with forms, each possible answer that someone can choose for a question will come through as its own separate field. So Happy, Sad and Angry might all need to be mapped in order for you to capture all the possibilities.
  2. Your various responses might be coming through as line items, meaning that you could be getting just the first choice amongst the several that a person made for that answer.

Would you be able to find an example in your Task History, where this happened and take a screenshot of the Data Out portion of the Podio step that shows that particular question (if there’s personally identifiable information, please obfuscate that). That will give me a better idea of what might be happening there.