Question

New Eventbrite Registration to Excel

• 11 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello, I am trying to create a new Excel spreadsheet every time an event is created in Eventbrite, and then when anyone registers, have them be added to the spreadsheet that matches the event’s name. 

Currently, I can do these separate.

1. Everytime I create an event, excel creates a spreadsheet. 
  2. Once the event is created, I connect the event with the spreadsheet, so when someone registers, they are added to that spreadsheet. 

I am trying to combine the tasks above so I don’t have to keep connecting events with spreadsheets everytime we have a new event. 

Below is the error I am getting. I currently have the spreadsheet created and trying to connect a new registration with the new event. Notice I am using the name of the event from EventBrite in the “Spreadsheet” name as data is being pulled from anyone who registered from any event. I added the .xlsx because the file name would be the same.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @shaebert - Thanks for posting this up. Sorry we missed it!

Below is the error I am getting. I currently have the spreadsheet created and trying to connect a new registration with the new event. Notice I am using the name of the event from EventBrite in the “Spreadsheet” name as data is being pulled from anyone who registered from any event. I added the .xlsx because the file name would be the same.

Have you tried removing the .xlsx to see if that helps the Zap continue on? Give it a try and let us know. Thank you!