Best answer

NEEDING HELP PLEASE SETTING UP - PARTICULARLY DATA FOR REPLIES

• 25 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Just trying to set up my zap sync and need help on the replies section - can't find the link they require for review name and reply - driving me batty!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 7 April 2020, 16:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @BEACON so that we can help, could you please give us some more information about what you’re trying to do? What apps are you using? And which trigger and action(s)? Which step of the Zap, specifically are you having some trouble with? Thanks!

Thank you for getting back to me - in the end I gave up - and thought I’d wait until I got help.  I was stuck on the 3rd section I think when I had to enter a url type directory for reviews? I had not idea what I was ding to be honest… My aim was to link our facebook page up to the Google Business page so that I didn't have to keep repeating everything I post on facebook which is our main social media site to keep in touch with everyone.  if there is anyone who is able to help in this process it would be very much appreciated?  thank you for your time in helping us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you, @BEACON. It looks like you got in touch with our Support Team and they were able to explain a little more about what you’re trying to do. 

As they explained, the Google My Business integration can’t post new reviews to you page, it can only reply to existing posts. I’m sorry that we weren’t able to help you with this one!