Best answer

Naming SkedPal task with Trello Card title

• 17 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I am a fascinated newbie to Zapier and inter app integrations. I am trying to integrate trello with skedpal so that whenever I make a new card in trello, a corresponding task is created in SkedPal. However, I’m having difficulty in getting the SkedPal task named with the trello card title. Instead, I am having to name the SkedPal task with something very generic which is not so helpful when trying to prioritize in SkedPal.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 19 March 2020, 12:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 

Many thanks. Yes, this worked. I thought that the sample task card title isn’t a placeholder, but it is. Really appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @SSJ 

When you click on the “Name” field for Skedpal task - you’ll see the option to select data from a previous step - in this case you can select the Trello card title and then your Skedpal task will have the same name.

Userlevel 1

Hi Andrew

There sure is, but I couldn’t figure how to name the task with the trello cards title. You have to name the task by typing in a name which means you can only name the task with something very generic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @SSJ 

In the Skedpal step of the zap, is there a field where you can customize the name of the task?