Best answer

My Zap automatically toggles off

• 6 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

The Zap is created adds a row to the PostgreSQL database whenever a row is added to Google Sheets. There are no errors. Whenever I toggle the Zap ON it later automatically toggles the Zap off when I refresh the page. There is nothing in task history and no errors. Can anyone point out if there is some error in the way I have created the Zap or is it something else?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 9 April 2020, 09:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @zapier360 - We’re so glad that Chelsea got back to you. It was unfortunate timing that our field mapping was down at the moment in time you were experiencing the error. It was not you. Phew! 

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @zapier360 If there’s nothing in the task history, then the most likely cause here is that the Zap is repeatedly hitting an error in the trigger step and therefore turning itself off. You wont see anything in the task history because the error is happening before any data can get to the Zap to trigger it.

We’ll need to take a closer look at the Zap’s logs to see why this is happening so I've escalated this to the Support team. Someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @zapier360 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.