Best answer

My tasks are not updating automatically

• 24 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I use Zapier to conect my pipefy with my google sheets so i wouldn’t need to create a new spreadsheet row whenever i created a new card on pipefy but now my tasks are not updating automatically and i can’t find where i can do it manually. I thought i had exceeded my tasks but i have only done 14 tasks and i can do 100 per month. Can anyone help me find out what happend?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 21 April 2020, 23:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sarah carvalho ! I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with your Zap!

The first thing that we need to figure out is if the Zap isn’t being triggered when you create a new card, or if it is being triggered but is running into an error. When you look at the task history for the Zap, do you see any recent tasks? And are there any errors? If there are errors, click on one of the tasks to see which step the error is happening in. If there is an error and you need some more help, please could you let us know what the error says and which step it’s happening in? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi, thanks for answering! 

i looked at my tasks and there are no errors!  My zap is not being triggered when a create  new card and i can’t figure out what is the problem and also cant find where i can update my tasks manually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sarah carvalho, it looks like we’ll need to take a closer look here. I've escalated this to the Support team and someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sarah carvalho - Our team did an investigation on this issue and saw that the last time your Zap triggered successfully was on March 11th. 

If you’re still experiencing troubles with this issue, please let us know. Thank you!