Best answer

My Facebook Posts in a group to Google Docs or Sheets?

• 10 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Is it possible to pull in my Facebook posts in a group along with all of the comments and replies to comments?
I run auctions in certain groups that allow it for collectibles and I need an easier way to gather the sales info.
I thought I could just download the “view source” when I have my browser open to only my post, but it ends up giving me the groups source.
Is there a way to do with via Zapier?
If I can get the data into Docs or Sheets, I can code and manipulate the data to just what I need.

Thanks so much.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 8 June 2021, 12:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MrsWWonka 

The available triggers/actions/searches for the Facebook Group Zap app integration are listed here: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-groups/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Thanks but yes, I have read over those but it is not my group.

I am also not looking for automation or for it to post to it.

looking for data to be pulled from it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@MrsWWonka 

If it’s not your FB Group, then it’s going to be difficult to scrape data from it as Facebook tends to be strict when it comes to data privacy.

Yes, I’m trying to pull data from my own post with comments and replies. It’s auctions. 
Don't want random posts, only my own. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@MrsWWonka 
Not sure if you’re still working on this - but i wanted to confirm it’s not possible with Zapier’s FB Groups integration.