Best answer

MS Teams - can create channel, but can't send message

• 1 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi folks,

I’m trialling an MS Teams zap and hitting a hurdle. Teams has been granted full permissions but I’m getting a “forbidden” error when attempting to post a message to any channel.

Oddly I can successfully create a channel with the zap, but I can’t post a message to any channel without getting a “forbidden” error.

Are there some low-level permissions I need to set in 365 for message posting?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 9 May 2020, 03:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey Wayde!

I see that you reached out to our Support team and they responded 15 minutes ago. I’d suggest continuing the conversation there since they can access your Zaps and dig in more deeply than we can here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@waydechristie - It’s been a while since we heard back, but we wanted to circle back to this topic so that we may share the possible solution you received that could help others:

Sorry to hear you were hitting those "Forbidden" errors with Microsoft Teams. And so sorry for the delayed response.

Taking a look at your Zap, you may want to switch over to the newest version of the HubSpot integration: 

bd31f485cac5fd942acddd5e8739892f.png