Best answer

Moodle - insert new user

• 15 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to insert a new user (Student) from Eventbrite to Moodle. Is it possible?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 March 2020, 19:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @IIPC 

Sadly - it’s not possible with Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @IIPC!

As @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu mentioned, it’s not possible to do this because there’s no ‘Enroll Student’ action for the Moodle Zapier integration. 

We do have a feature request open for this addition and I've added you as a vote for that - we use these feature lists to prioritise updates to the integrations which we maintain. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if we add it in the future. :)

Userlevel 2

I have not figured out how to “vote” for this feature request. I’d like to know if Zapier has any plans to add the ability to create a user to the Moodle app that already exists. Or if it is possible to get access to the existing app for modification and development so we don’t have to reinvent what has already been done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thejaneofalltrades! I’ve added you to this feature request to let the team know that this addition would be helpful for you, and you’ll also receive an email if we have an update. We don’t have any immediate plans to add this feature, sorry. 

It’s not possible to get access to the existing app in order to add the action yourself, I’m sorry about that. If you did want to build your own Moodle integration, one thing to bear in mind is that you wouldn’t need to build all of the existing triggers and actions, you’d only need to build the Enrol Student action that you need - you could use the existing integration for anything else that you need. ​I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!